Ferguson Transport & Shipping provides tailored logistic solutions and works successfully with large multinational blue-chip companies as well as medium and small sized based clientele within
the following areas:
- General haulage
- Oil, gas and energy related products
Operating 24 hours a day and 365 days a year to provide:
- Modern commercial road haulage and distribution methods;
- Shipping and sea freight on the West Coast of Scotland, Northern Isles and Ireland;
- Kishorn Port
- Integrated rail transport;
- Warehousing and storage facilities; quayside warehousing at Kishorn & Mallaig;
- Mobile container lift for ISO tanks and up to 40ft containers;
- Multimodal transportation throughout the UK;
- Excellent health and safety standards and quality assurance with SQAS, FIAS and ISO9001:2015 accreditations;
- A commitment to reducing our Company carbon footprint through various measures;
- Investors in People accredited since 1997 with a large team of industry trained and specialised staff;
- Onsite training facility providing training in-house for both staff and external candidates;
- Well-appointed premises covering vehicle maintenance and inspection operations in-house; and
- Vessels available for private hire, with long-term, short-term and one-off contracts.
Ferguson Transport & Shipping is a trading name for the following group of Companies:
- Ferguson Freight Holdings.
- Ferguson Transport (Spean Bridge) Ltd.
- Ferguson Shipping (Kishorn Port) Ltd.
All reference to Ferguson Transport & Shipping on this website is for the whole and individual companies listed.