Ferguson Transport & Shipping
Ferguson Transport & Shipping provides logistic solutions and prides itself on working successfully with large multinational blue-chip companies as well as medium and small sized based clientele within the following areas:
- Road Haulage and Logistics
- Rail Integrated Rail Transport
- Sea and Shipping Services
- Port Services
- Warehousing Services
Our investments in the latest transportation:
- In 2016, Ferguson Transport & Shipping purchased the (ex) K1 BSW Sawmill Site. This was a momentous and exciting development for Ferguson Transport & Shipping, where our staff numbers have over doubled in the last few years. As a result of this, we have expanded our operations to accommodate the encouraging growth of the Company. Read more on this investment here on our news page.
- Ferguson Transport & Shipping are very pleased to announce our purchase of Skye Transport (Crossal) Ltd on 1st March 2015. Ferguson Transport & Shipping will continue to provide the same high standard and service that the Skye Transport team have delivered over the years. Please contact our Head Office for further information.
- 15 new Euro 6 trucks arrived throughout 2014 with the most stringent European Emission standards to date.
- Ferguson Transport & Shipping’s purchase of a sixth vessel and providing integrated rail transport – helps to increase road safety and decrease congestion as well as reducing CO2 emissions.
Ferguson Transport & Shipping won ‘Business of the Year’ at the annual Lochaber Ideas Week Dinner and Awards Ceremony on Friday 20th November 2015.
Ferguson Transport & Shipping are delighted to have won the 2015 ‘Lochaber Business of the Year‘ award at the Highland Business Awards on Friday 25 September 2015.
Ferguson Transport & Shipping are delighted to have received the 2015 Scottish Transport News Reward for ‘Scotland’s Environmental Haulier of the Year’.
Ferguson Transport & Shipping received ‘Great Local Employer Reward’ at the Lochaber Ideas Week – Dinner & Reward Event on Friday 21st November 2014.