Ferguson Transport & Shipping
Ferguson Transport & Shipping provides logistic solutions and prides itself on working successfully with large multinational blue-chip companies as well as medium and small sized based clientele within the following areas:
- Road Haulage and Logistics
- Rail Integrated Rail Transport
- Sea and Shipping Services
- Port Services
- Warehousing Services
Our investments in the latest transportation:
- Ferguson Transport & Shipping Volvo FH with a 65T Palfinger PK 6500-SH Crane. For more details of its specifications please click here.
- Ferguson Transport & Shipping have experienced exciting growth in recent years for example our expansion of our Logistics Hub network. For further news on the acquisition, please visit our news page.
- In 2016, Ferguson Transport & Shipping purchased the (ex) K1 BSW Sawmill Site. This was a momentous and exciting development for Ferguson Transport & Shipping, where our staff numbers have over doubled in the last few years. In recent months the refurbishment and progress of the site has seen many improvements. Read more on this investment here on our news page.
- Ferguson Transport & Shipping are very pleased to announce our purchase of Skye Transport (Crossal) Ltd on 1st March 2015. Ferguson Transport & Shipping will continue to provide the same high standard and service that the Skye Transport team have delivered over the years. Please contact our Head Office for further information.
- In winter of 2017 we welcomed the arrival of three brand new top spec Volvo FH Euro 15 new Euro 6 cabs that will be put into action straight away. These cabs take the fleet to over 75 Trucks.
- Ferguson Transport & Shipping’s purchase of a sixth vessel and providing integrated rail transport – helps to increase road safety and decrease congestion as well as reducing CO2 emissions.
Ferguson Transport & Shipping’s, Group Managing Director, Alasdair Ferguson collected ‘The Highlands and Islands Enterprise Regional Director of the Year‘ at the Institute of Directors Scotland Director of the Year Awards 2017.
Ferguson Transport & Shipping collected ‘The Crown Estate Award for Excellence in a Marine Business’ on Friday 9th September 2016.
Ferguson Transport & Shipping won ‘Business of the Year’ at the annual Lochaber Ideas Week Dinner and Awards Ceremony on Friday 20th November 2015.
Ferguson Transport & Shipping are delighted to have won the 2015 ‘Lochaber Business of the Year‘ award at the Highland Business Awards on Friday 25 September 2015.
Ferguson Transport & Shipping are delighted to have received the 2015 Scottish Transport News Reward for ‘Scotland’s Environmental Haulier of the Year’.
Ferguson Transport & Shipping received ‘Great Local Employer Reward’ at the Lochaber Ideas Week – Dinner & Reward Event on Friday 21st November 2014.